Visitors to last year’s Olympic Torch Relay through Bloxwich may remember the wonderful Party in the Park which was organised to complement that event by Bloxwich Business Partnership working with Walsall Council and other groups.
Well, that party was such a massive success that organiser Nikki Rolls has put together another pulse-pounding day of live music and family fun with the same partners for this year – and it’s all taking place at the 2013 Bloxwich Party in the Park in Bloxwich Park this Saturday 29 June!
- Live music.
- Dance arena
- Children’s rides including inflatables and go karts.
- Summer stalls.
- Display arena.
- Picnic area.
- Puppet shows.
- Summer donkey rides.
- Free face painting.
- Free balloon modelling.
- PLUS stiltwalker ‘Jack & The Beanstalk’.
The Live Music programme for Saturday’s Bloxwich Party in the Park is as follows:
- 10am-10.30am West Coast Blues (Blues Solo Graham A).
- 10.45am-11.15am Owd Yer Hosses, Becky’s Band (folk).
- 11.30am-12noon Grey Goose Blues Band.
- 1.50pm-2.20pm The Jimmy Band (acoustic folk).
- 12.15pm-12.45pm Scarbelly Blues Band.
- 1pm – 1.30pm G Bag/Stash (Hip Hop band).
- 1.45pm-2.30pm Enticement (function type band).
- 2.45pm-3.45pm Owamya (Sixties style covers band).
The event runs between 10am – 4pm in Bloxwich Park, off High Street, and admission is FREE!
For pictures and a report of last year’s Party in the Park, check out our Olympic Torch feature!
You can get more information on what’s happening and download the event posters by checking out the Bloxwich Town Centre Facebook page, where you can also contact Nikki Rolls or you can telephone her on 01922 654324.